Shakespeare's No. 1 Fan

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ▼  November (9)
      • #13 Library 2.0 - O Brave New World!
      • Vanier Park
      • Winning photo!
      • Online Databases - Thing # 19
      • Thing 16 - No Phishing!
      • Askaway
      • Thing number 23
      • Thing No. 22 Podcasts - In A Pickle
      • Something Funny About Mac -- er I mean The Scottis...
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (8)

About Me

Claire
View my complete profile

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thing number 23

I have already used Library to Go, and found it very easy to download their software and the books. Perhaps I will have more fun with it when I get my MP3 player!
Posted by Claire at 4:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)